StocksKaKura is a platform to easily find and share information and ideas around shares and markets. We encourage a wide range of opinions and strong arguments. We also believe that a respectful, spam-free and on-topic stream creates the most valuable experience for all our users.
To help ensure the best experience, we have developed the following rules, which defines unacceptable behaviors within the StockKaKura community.
Violations of these rules will lead to the deletion of offending messages and, where deemed necessary, the permanent suspension of your account and a ban from creating additional accounts.
Disagreement and debate about ideas, securities and markets is encouraged within the community, however attacking other members or contributors is not a constructive form of debate. The following behaviors are not permitted:
Insults & Harassment: You may not send messages that insult or harass another person on StockKaKura.
Threats: You may not send messages that threaten another person on StockKaKura or anyone.
Derogatory Language: You may not send messages that are derogatory or racist against a particular group of people on StockKaKura.
Vulgarity: You should not use vulgarity in a tagged message or within your StockKaKura username or profile.
1) Linking to a landing page or sales pitch instead of the idea or content promised in the message is spam.
2) Sending unsolicited replies, mentions, or direct messages promoting a paid service or product is spam.
3) Tagging a message or link that has little or nothing to do with the company tagged is spam.
4) Posting the same, or very similar, messages or links multiple times is spam.
1) You may not post nudity of any kind.
3) You may not reveal personal information of anyone without their consent.
Don’t tag political messages. If you want to discuss politics, do not tag it with a cashtag.